We respectfully request that all CYC drivers adhere to the following charging etiquette:
No hate mail
- Polite notes pointing errors – acceptable.
- Your contact details / time of return – could be an emergency solver.
- Don’t charge just because its free if you don’t need a charge.
Charge and leave
- Only occupy a charging spot while your car is being charged.
Don’t unplug another
- Unless they have left a note saying it’s ok.
- Be safe, look after the cable.
- It’s absolutely never acceptable for an internal combustion engine car to park in a spot designated for a plug-in car.
(Visited 302 times, 1 visits today)